Sunday, April 26, 2015

CHALK PAINT PROJECT No.3

My latest Chalk paint project is finished!  I purchased this old dresser which had it's four legs torn off.  I just knew that I could do something really beautiful with it and give it a new life.  The poor dresser was in the shop's basement waiting for me.  I loaded the dresser in my truck, brought it home, made a few calls and found someone who had the skills to repair the legs.  I knew that I wanted to paint it black (just like the Rolling Stones...) and opted for Annie Sloan's chalk paint in the color Graphite.  After two coats of paint, I applied Annie Sloan's Dark wax to make the color stand out.  The result is just splendid and this dresser will now remain in our house where it belongs.  I love it!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...